Covid 19 Guidelines
IMPORTANT COVID MESSAGE
We are open for business as usual – with a few changes to how we operate.
I am open for business and continue to serve our customers in their homes and small businesses by adhering to governments guidelines on Covid-19
by upholding standards to social distancing, regular hand washing, and using relevant PPE where appropriate to keep our operatives and customers safe.
In order to continue to provide a professional service to all of our customers whilst keeping everyone safe, we have new processes in place to keep contact to a minimum.
- Social distancing at all times
- PPE worn where appropriate
- Regular hand washing
- Reducing contact between our customers and employees (this may include talking you through re tuning your TV using your TV remote yourself)
- Payments taken over bank transfer, cash payments placed in envelopes and sealed for 72hrs before payment classed as accepted.
- Receipt will be emailed only.
- risk assessment has been carried out. unfortunately for us, we are no longer able to accept cups of tea of coffee during the pandemic.
These are just a few of the measures we have put in place in order to keep everyone safe and for peace of mind for all.
If you’d like to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch using my contact form or calling me on 07515 388 365.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please postpone your appointment if any member of your household becomes unwell.